Tuesday 20 September 2011

Anything goes - Louis Armstrong, Wonderful World

Wonderful tags last week folks thanks for playing along with us. the winner this week is

Number 6

Please get in touch via the email address about a guest spot.

Having spent the weekend in the company of wonderful people I just had to play this on the way home, especially as we have chosen it as the theme for this week. What a wonderful world





This song is so inspiring, it never fails to make me appreciate how wonderful life is so what brightens your day, warms your heart, makes you glad to be alive Let us know in your post why you have chosen what you have done.
The team all have a different slant on the theme so here is their inspiration. if you would like to know more just click their name to visit their blog.












Amazing job folks x


Hope you all experience the wonder of the world this week
Much Love
Michelle







5 comments:

  1. Beautiful job DT. Love all the silhouettes used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The DT creations are wonderful!!! As a child, this was one of my favorite songs!!! I haven't heard it in quite some time, but now I know why I loved it so:) Thank you for all the lovely and lyrical inspiration!!

    Hugs,
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic DT work! Thanks for the challenge; I love Louis Armstrong, just what I needed today!

    Hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great creations by DT!
    HUgs Gisela

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous inspiration.

    I've tried using the linky, but all I get when I click the link is the page jumping a few lines up - nowhere to link my card.

    If you can add it for me, I'd appreciate it.

    http://josephinesrainbow.blogspot.com/2011/09/new-toys.html

    ReplyDelete

Huge thanks for taking the time to visit us and leave a comment The Try it on Tuesdays team really appreciate it x