Tuesday 10 November 2009

No Patterned papers

Lovely to see so many interpretations of the handbags and gladrags theme - winner announcement at the end of the post

This week we want to challenge you to make something using no patterned papers - which really means using your own talents to make backgrounds etc using whatever you have to hand - inks, stamps, embossing techniques etc.

As always the team have produced some stunning stuff - and first here is our guest designer Kerstin



Kerstin is a bit of a shy babe so we don't ave a photo of her but here's a little she sent us about herself.

I'm Kerstin a 39 years old housewife from Dortmund in Germany . Designing and creating cards and ATC's is one of my favorite hobbies, which takes a good part of my time. I don't mind whether it's cute or non-cute cards. I chose the Embossing-Techniques on my example card, because i like it very much and fits well to the topic of the Challenge. I hope you like the design example.


Brilliant Kerstin and heres the rest of the team


Teri


Janet

Pat

Avril


Michelle


Lyn





As always brilliant and varied stuff! and now to last weeks winner. The random generator has worked his magic and chosen no.........................


Congratulations 
Number 11

Email the Tuesday Taggers email addy to find out about your guest design spot x

Have fun creating this week and we look forward to visiting you to see your projects .

Janet x

15 comments:

  1. brilliant designs by the team I have just made this canvas so thought it would be perfect for the challenge you can see it
    herelove cherylxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great challenge. I have just finished this card and thought it would be go well with the challenge theme. Here is the link to my card:-
    http://cottonberrycreations.blogspot.com/2009/11/challenge-card_10.html

    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow you all did so well without patterned paper. we could put a whole industry out of business.

    ReplyDelete
  4. There are 2 cards on my blog which fit this challenge.. one made earlier last week and another made today!
    Love all the DT efforts as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the inspiration this week.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fun challenge! The DT did a wonderful job. As always!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is perfect for me this week as i very rarely use papers!!!!!!!
    Thanks love the inspiration
    Debbie xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great DT cards this week, thanks for looking at my card

    ReplyDelete
  9. ooh fab work DT
    loved the challenge, I decided not to do a card this time, have chosen a little handbag x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so perfect for me as I make virtually all my own background paper. Thanks so much to Avril Ann for telling me about this. I've added myself as a follower too so I don't miss any more.
    Great DT makes ladies.
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. after gentle persuasion from dear Avril have entered again love cheryl xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for the fun challenge. Wonderful creations above.

    ReplyDelete
  13. New to Tuesday Taggers, loved the challenge, what a stunning display of creations, very talented DT members, just love the variation, take careX:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Am new to card making.This challenge suit my style, rarely use DP. Love DT Teri design, simple but elegant & stylish.
    Here's my card http://paperpapier.blogspot.com/2009/11/punch-art-birthday-bouquet.html

    ReplyDelete

Huge thanks for taking the time to visit us and leave a comment The Try it on Tuesdays team really appreciate it x