Tuesday 21 October 2014

Top 5 for 'Animals' challenge and a 'Spooky' reminder for our current challenge.

Its time to announce our Top 5 picks for the
 Animals Challenge.
Thank you all for your fantastic entries, as always it was not easy to make our choices.
So with out further ado here they are...................

Veerle's kaarten hoekje

Jane Savage

Lula

Orange Esmerelda

Maca

Congratulations everyone,
please grab your badge from our sidebar and display it with pride.

There is still one more week for you to enter our current challenge,
'SPOOKY'
you will find all the details here...

Have a good week
from the TioT's gang..

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations to the top 5 and thank you to all who joined in.

    Love Chrissie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for my Top 5 place! Many congratulations to all the other winners too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am thrilled that you enjoyed my card. Huge thank you! Congrats to all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you very much for choosing my painting, what a delightful surprise!

    sheila 77 (orange esmeralda)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my I missed this post thank you for picking my card for the top 5 .
    Congratz also to the others in the top 5 beautiful creations.
    Veerle

    ReplyDelete

Huge thanks for taking the time to visit us and leave a comment The Try it on Tuesdays team really appreciate it x